Preserved Roses Red (Pack per 6 Blooms)
Preservation is a form of drying, although it is much more sophisticated. The result is completely different. The preservation technique allows flowers to maintain a completely natural appearance and feel as if they were freshly-cut flowers!
- Head Size 5 to 6 cm Packed in Small Box of 6 Blooms
- Box no contains Stems
- Preserved Flowers last between 3 to 5 years
- Free Shipping
✿ Pack 12 Blooms
✿ Pack 30 Blooms
✿ Pack 60 Blooms
Process: Fresh Roses are cut when they are most beautiful and radiant. Instead of leaving them to dry, they undergo a re-hydration process by being placed in a mixture made from glycerine and other plant elements. This liquid gradually rises through the trunk until it completely substitutes the sap. After a few days, the process is complete and the plant is ready to be used. The final result is a flexible flower with a completely natural appearance. The preservative keeps working for months, or even years!
Care and Handling Preserved Roses:
- Keep the preserved roses away from direct sunlight
- Keep them in a cool, dry place away from excess heat and humidity
- Do not water preserved roses
- You can dust them lightly if dust collects in a few months
- DO NOT remove the roses from the box